Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Here are some of my favorites posts related to giving thanks and gratitude:
1. Comedian Sarah Silverman is not the first person I look to for inspiration, but I appreciated her take on creating happiness in The Difference between Finding Happiness and Being Miserable.
2. Show your gratitude to the people you work with – here are 11 Ways to be a Giver at Work.
3. What if somebody shows you their gratitude? How do you respond? Their gratitude is a gift; don’t throw it back in their face. If you are uncomfortable receiving praise, read How to Recive a Compliment Graciously.
4. My Thanksgiving Day wish in 2012 was a William Faulkner quote about how gratitude is like electricity. I still love that quote.
5. And this post because I just love my Paul Bunyan and Babe salt-and-pepper shakers. I really do. Maybe they’ll be on our Thanksgiving table for today’s feast.
Copyright: brebca / 123RF Stock Photo
Never Miss a Post!
Receive up-to-the-minute new blog posts in your email inbox.